Here is a recipe from a cute little husband and wife team that are specially made for bowser. I was a little hesitant because of the dairy.
Does anyone know if this is a healthy dog recipe or more of a dog treat one?
- 1 cup cooked and pureed chicken
- 8 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray (small or large sized) muffin tin with cooking spray or use cupcake liners.
- Whisk eggs and combine with cottage cheese, pureed chicken, baking powder, and cheese. (You can substitute canned tuna for chicken or use a combination.)
- Fill each cup 2/3rds full of egg mixture and bake.
- Bake 30 minutes for mini muffins, slightly longer for larger muffins. Egg cups should be golden brown.